Overview of QDT type low-speed pusher
QDT low-speed pusher, inventor: Qiang Shilin (QDT). In the water treatment process, it is widely used in the push of oxidation ditch, the stirring of various biochemical pools, and it can also be used for river antifreeze, landscape water circulation, etc. The low-speed thruster is composed of a submersible motor, a reduction gear, an impeller and an installation system. It is characterized by low power (1.5~7.5Kw), low speed (36~135r/min), large blade diameter (1000~2500mm), low speed rotation, large volume flow field, and wide service range. Sweep-back banana-shaped blade design with self-cleaning function. It is made of polyurethane or aluminum alloy by precision casting. It has the advantages of light weight, high strength and corrosion resistance. Its excellent friction performance can ensure low-speed movement. The lower liquid produces a good damping effect, thereby creating a soft water flow. In addition to the functions of pushing and creating water flow, this series of products also have a stirring function.
QDT type low-speed pusher application range:
The submersible mixer is mainly used for mixing, stirring and circulation in the municipal and industrial sewage treatment process, and can also be used as a maintenance equipment for the landscape water environment. Through stirring, it can create water flow, change the water quality, increase the oxygen content in the water, and prevent suspended solids. Deposition.
Model parameters of QDT type low-speed pusher
Model: QDT type
Material: cast iron, stainless steel 304.316.304L.316L
Category: Sewage Pump
QDT type low-speed pusher use conditions
The mixer should be able to operate normally and continuously under the following conditions:
1. The temperature of high medium does not exceed 40℃;
2. The pH value of the medium is between 5-9;
3. The density of the liquid does not exceed 1150kg/m3;
4. For long-term diving operations, the diving depth generally does not exceed 10m.
QDT type low-speed pusher performance parameters:
The performance parameters of the submersible mixer at a rated voltage of 380 volts and a frequency of 50 Hz are as follows:
1. In the mixing and mixing series in the above table, the value in the "weight" column is the weight including the deflector;
2. Motor winding insulation class: F class, protection class: IP68, motor working mode: 24 hours continuous work.
QDT type low-speed pusher selection reference:
The selection of submersible mixers is a relatively complicated task. The correctness of the selection scheme directly affects the normal use of the equipment. The principle of selection is to allow the mixer to fully exert its mixing function in a suitable volume. This standard Generally, the flow rate can be used to determine. According to the different process requirements of the sewage treatment plant, the optimal flow rate of the mixer should be ensured to be between 0.15~0.3m/s. If the flow rate is lower than 0.15m/s, the effect of push-flow mixing will not be achieved, if it exceeds 0.3m The flow rate of /s will affect the process effect and cause waste. Therefore, before selecting the model, first determine where the submersible mixer is used, such as sewage tank, sludge tank or biochemical tank; secondly, the media parameters, such as: suspended solids content, temperature, PH value, etc.; and the shape of the pool , Water depth and even the installation method will have an impact on the selection, and energy-saving factors should also be considered, because this will affect the user’s future operating costs. Refer to the flow field diagram of the submersible mixer below.
In order to achieve the best mixing function in different environments, we provide users with a variety of models of submersible mixers, and can provide selection services at the same time.
The submersible mixer can have a variety of installation methods, here are four general methods for selection, the size can refer to the table below. Our company can also make special designs according to user requirements.
1. The special installation system of the submersible mixer can quickly install and disassemble the submersible mixer without draining the sewage in the pool;
2. Installation system I-1 is only suitable for pool depth <4m, the models are QJBO.85/8 and QJB1.5/6, and the angle can be adjusted in the horizontal and vertical directions; when the pool depth is >4m, it should be selected Installation system I-2 type.
3. The guide rod of the installation system II and III can rotate around the axis of the guide rod in the horizontal direction, and the large turning angle is ±60°;
4. When H>4m is required, add a support frame in the middle of the guide rod;
5. The support frame and the lower bracket are fixed with expansion bolts or chemical anchors on the pool wall and bottom, and there is no need to reserve holes;
6. When the customer places an order, please provide the pool depth H and the pool type diagram to determine the size of the guide rod and the number of support frames;
7. The installation system material adopts stainless steel and carbon steel anticorrosion to choose from;
8. Multiple mixers can share a set of lifting system.
QDT type low-speed pusher operation mode:
The installation and positioning of the submersible mixer has a great influence on its mixing effect. In order to achieve a multiplier operation effect, we recommend that users follow the requirements of professional designers, and fully consider the shape of the pool, the location of the water inlet and outlet, and the water flow of the mixer. The vortex caused by the reflection to the structure direction, etc., minimize the generation of short-circuit circulation and dead angles, and avoid collision with the pool wall and reduce the flow rate. Refer to the operation mode diagram below to help you choose the mixer and installation form reasonably.